- It's an admin tool for a social network for news. Stealth mode startup.
* Stack/Tech Requirements?
- Angular 6/7 ( with Angular CLI ) & TypeScript
- State Management with ngrx (preferred)
- Reusable code well managed in Angular services. Don't put all logic in Components.
- Styles with SCSS. You can use any UI framework to match our styles. All UI wireframes are ready.
- Solid Angular deployment pipeline for production
- You must have experience on D3 or any other charting integration with Angular.
- Experience working on tables components in Angular will be a big plus because a lot of views have tables with searching, filtering, sorting and other features. You can use any open source framework which you have experience with.
- Unit tests only where absolutely necessary
* What you will get from?
- Detailed mockups/wireframes. They are ready already.
- Detailed requirements
- Ready to be consumed backend APIs. APIs are in both Node & Python all exposed via REST end points.
- Code review from a member of our team on a regular basis
- Project management and clear list of items in order of priority
* How would the work be released?
- Agile sprints - 10 days for each sprint
- 1 major release on thth day of each sprint and minor ongoing releases on the 3rd and 7th day of the sprint
- CI/CD integration will be good to have.
* What I need to know before I award the project?
- After I share you some mocks on private message, I will need the "total number of hours" from you.
- I will also need the total $ amount for the project.
* Prefered Experience:
- Hands-on 4+ years of experiece in Angular 2/4/6.
- Hands-on expertise with ES6/7 and TypeScript
- Hands-on expertise with RxJS and ngrx.
- Hands-on expertise in front-end architecture
- Hands-on expertise in building production ready code pipeline to ship minified and uglified code to production. Detailed understanding and experience with Webpack and Bazel will be a big plus.
Message me here and share your resume/experience.
55 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
As a MEAN stack, Python and Django expert, I am glad to place the bid on your project. I read your requirements, it is not difficult for me. I want to discuss more via chat. Regards. Vladimir
Hello. How are you? Thanks for your job posting and precious time. I have read your description with care. I can start right now. You will get the best result if you hire me. Please contract me. Roman.