We are looking for a UI/UX Designer. Could lead to Full Time Work based on performance.
We have a responsive web app (uses Material Design) that has been customized from a theme. You will be given access to the theme assets and your job will be to design new components that can be easily built either by our developers. Assets are in psd files mainly but feel free to convert those to any other tool you want to use.
Theme used: [login to view URL]
Theme version: 1.2.2
Angular Material version: 1.0.1
AngularJS version: 1.4.8 (angular experience is not required)
- Available at least 10 hours a week
- Strong/Fluent English Speaking and writing skills
- Strong UI/UX Experience
- Strong Responsive Design Experience
- Provide examples of previous UI/UX work
- Zeplin experience is a plus
- Material Design Experience is a plus
- Your Designs used in production apps is a plus
- Graphic Design Experience is a plus
- Having HTML5 experience is a plus
- Having CSS experience is a plus
52 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in freelancer.com as you can see my profile: (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards
I'm a web developer with over four years experience on Angularjs, Asp.net, C#, jquery, Ajax, html, boostrap, css... Therefore, I can complete this work very fast. Message me and we can get started then.
Hello, I am an experienced UI developer working since 7 years. I have all the skills mentioned in the description. I am sure I'll provide a really good service.