The project overall can be divided into 5 parts: The Client Section, Freelancer Section, Site Admins, Desktop Tracker & Mobile Applications.
I’ll describe these sections below.
- User Registration & Verification
- Basic Registration
- OAuth for Google & Facebook
- 2-Step Verification
- Document Verification
- Wallet System / Escrow
- Payment Methods Integration & Verification
- Post jobs - All Jobs posted, Job Details page, Public/Private jobs, Hourly/Fixed Rate Jobs
- Milestone - SystemFor fixed rate jobs. This requires its own module for payment handling.
- Freelancer Recommendation/ Invitation As well as Shortlisting, Interviewing, Re-Hire, Feedbacks
- Intellectual Property - NDA
- Payment systems based on Fixed Rate, Milestones, Hourly Basis
- User RegistrationBasic Registration, OAuth for Google & Facebook, 2-Step Verification
- Profile Review & VerificationDetailed Document Verification to avoid system abuse. Phone & Video verification, if required.
- Freelancer & Agency ProfilesSystem for solo and agency freelancer profiles
- Connects / Credits for Bidding ProposalsFree Monthly Connects, Purchasable Connects, Rollover, Maximum Time Validity
- Profile DetailsFreelancer details page including cover letter, photo, experience, education, portfolio items, certifications, etc.
- Payment Methods & Verification
- Job feedFreelancer Job Feed with filters and pre-selected data profile.
- Instant MessagingText, Audio, Video messaging as well as file attachments especially for Document Sharing and Viewing
- Hourly protection for freelancers working on Hourly based projects
- Payments & System CommissionProject Payments, Taxes, Commission for the site, Invoicing, etc.
- Dispute handling in the case of Client & Freelancer Disagreement
- Ticket System & Help CenterFor handling user queries. As well as a Help Center with a wiki of FAQs.
- Staff Members, Admins & Super AdminsSystem for all the Staff Members of the site for support, user verifications, forums, admins, system abuse monitoring, etc.
- Support Chat Bot To handle most basic support roles.
- System Forum Board Optional
- Desktop Tracker & System
This is an MVP Product hence choosing firebase over custom code. Strick on budget.
Use "HelloRehman" in the Cover Letter to get shortlisted
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹123406 for this job
HelloRehman Hello, I have checked your requirement and quite interested to work on it. I have strong knowledge of firebase/angular/php. Lets discuss your requirement into detail. Thanks.