We are a start up training/consultancy company comprised of experts in their field (procurement). We produce training workshops for businesses and want to take this training online.
• Training course is split into approx. 40 modules(videos)
• 25 video (module) approx. 3-5 mins in length
• 15 video(module) approx 5-10 mins in length
• An estimated combined length of 300 mins
• Target end date: ASAP - Dec latest
• Target market will be anyone within business whom manages a budget - from SME’s to multinationals
• From a look/feel and style perspective, the videos should be simple, engaging, effective, professional and consistent.
• Videos should also contain light-hearted elements - humorous without negatively impacting the message or the professional integrity of the content.
• Scenario - set within an office environment, with a procurement manager teaching (via the use of powerpoint) commercial awareness to a new person over the course of a number of meetings/sessions (the modules).
• Intro/outro video elements will revolve around the central character being contacted for help, meeting-up to impart their wisdom (the central element), and then saying goodbye at the end. These elements should broadly remain constant throughout, but tweaked (via use of ‘easter eggs’ etc.) to maintain viewer attention
• The main body of the central teaching element of each video to be based upon a powerpoint presentation ‘coming to life’, with the main character narrating over the top.
o Can use vehicles (such as split-screens and cut-backs to the characters speaking) to maintain viewer attention and avoid death-by-powerpoint
o Also, can utilise vehicles such as 4th wall breaks when the main character needs to engage directly with the viewer (rather than the secondary character)
We have had some work done already see below:
[login to view URL]
As a footnote to the above - we remain fully flexible in terms of approach and style moving forwards (what you have seen is simply where we are at) and we are always open to suggestions on how to improve things or do things differently
Please get in touch is you feel this is something you would like to be involved with.
We ideally see us working very closely and developing an ongoing relationship. The amount of modules (videos) will substantially increase over time as certain aspects of the training will be aligned to more indepth/specific needs for departments within a organisation.
We there fore would like quotes from you based on the immediate need (40 modules) but knowing there will be more ongoing work.
10 freelancers are bidding on average £1044 for this job
Please check our portfolio & testimonials located in our profile section. For further question and comments please feel free to message us, I’m are willing to consider your ideas and would enrich this project.