I am looking to develop a web app to enable exercise physiologists to create and manage exercise programs remotely for clients, and to give clients an application to facilitate their exercise program and record their goals and achievements.
BEFORE SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL
Please read the summary carefully, then send with the proposal previous examples of similar web apps you've developed. **Please also specify the database and development framework you intend to use to develop the app, as well as an estimated timeframe for completion.
Only freelancers experienced in both development of web apps and UI/UX experiences should apply. I am looking for a high quality outcome.
There are a few key requirements:
1. The developer will be both developing the web app and the UI. They should have experience with both.
2. The database / framework used to develop the app should allow for mobile use. To begin with it should at least be compatible with mobile browsers, but the database should enable us to make iOS / Android apps in the future should we wish to.
3. Development of an app database
4. Development of a UI / UX
5. End User profile / management page, with exercise diary where they can enter their daily exercise results, as well as look over their past results.
6. End user 'profile' page of latest 'news' that the admins can push to all users, or only to specific ones.
7. Admin page for exercise scientists to manage exercises available to be prescribed, including modifying them, adding or deleting. Modifying would include updating their attributes (i.e. weight, reps, time), changing their instructions or changing their associated instructional video.
8. Admin page for exercise scientists to create and modify programs for end users, as well as add notes about the end user.
The web app should enable, approximately, the workflow below.
1. End user signs up to take part in an exercise program (creates a profile).
2.1. End user fills out questionnaire about health and desired outcomes (stored on profile).
2.2. End user completes a number of test exercises (each shown with text description and video example) and records results.
3. End user makes payment.
4. Exercise scientist from the business is notified of new user signup.
5. Exercise scientist logs in, reads questionnaire responses and assigns exercises (including daily frequency, repetitions etc) to end user.
6. End user is notified program is ready. They are taken to a program management UI where they can see their exercise program. There is then a calendar view where for each day they can enter the number of repetitions, time and/or weight they were able to do for each exercise, each day. Each exercise has a text description and instructional video (you do not have to develop this content).
7. Upon completion of the specified time for the program the end user is prompted to complete the test exercises (step 2.2) again and record their results.
8. End user fills out a completion survey.
9. End user can sign up to repeat the program, request a new program or contact the business with feedback.
Feel free to let ask any questions at all!
Cheers - Gus