We require around 100 articles each month of about 1,000-words each, this will be an ongoing order with consistent orders month-after-month, with a raise after each month until we can settle for a fixed price.
About The Job
1) As a writer, your main job is to use the instructions, requirements and objectives provided by the editor to create high-quality engaging articles.
2) The topics, niches & nature of the content you create will never be the same, you could be writing on the '10 Best Gifts For Potterheads' for Buzzfeed in the morning, with a casual narrative and style, while ending the day with 'IIOT For CNC Machines - Dealing With Cyber-Security Threats' for AmericanMachinist.
3) You need not possess any technical understanding of the subject-matter in hand, since our editors will be providing you with resource links to refer from, along with thorough instructions on crafting the article.
4) Following the same process, you're expected to turn-over 4 to 5 articles a day of about 1,000 words each. Since the facts and data are already provided within the resources, it shouldn't be too hard to deliver at this rate once you get proficient with it.
5) Once you submit the article, it will go through a process of moderation before being published or delivered to the end-user.
During this process, our editors and moderators will be checking your articles for grammatical and spelling errors, along with its compliance with the requirements and instructions provided.
6) We'll also be checking for factual errors and plagiarism, where if its found unsuitable, you'll be requested to revise the same based on the comments by the moderators.
Who Can Apply?
1) We're open for applications from people across the spectrum, irrespective of your educational qualifications or experience.
2) If you have a passion for writing and love working from home, you have a place with us.
3) If you can work for 6 to 7 hours a day and have a stable internet connection, you can work with us from almost anywhere you like.
4) Having prior experience in writing for either online or offline publications isn't necessary, but an added advantage.
5) If you've had a blog of your own or have written for any online blogs, that too can be considered in your application.
6) Professional qualifications and degrees in literature, journalism, etc, are again not necessary, but an added advantage.
1) We will be getting started with $3 / 1000 Words, which will translate to INR 20,000 for 100 articles.
2) The pay will increase by 20% each month, before deciding on a fixed pay after a few months.
Some of our existing writers earn between INR 34,000 To INR 45,000 / month, working with us full time.
3) We can also provide you with a Certificate to authenticate your experience and performance with our service, along with a Letter of recommendation.
24 freelancers are bidding on average ₹21984 for this job
Hello am really interested in your job. I was working on that kind of setting a month ago. I have experience in different niches and I can guarantee you fast delivery plus high quality work.
Hi I have some experienced in writing articles. I assured you that you will be satisfied with my job. some of my articles published in medium site too. I will provide plagiarism free content. Thank you.
Hello sir/ma'am I've read all the details about this project as I'm an expert of article writing. As I'm writing blogs and article for a website. I'll Also share my work , if you want to hire me?