My company is one of the best graphics studios for ad agencies and game developers. Now, as we are spreading forces worldwide, we are looking for a freelance writer who will provide us with few articles for our company blog.
Let me briefly explain what it is about. Our idea is to share best selected news and thoughts about ad business with our followers. That is why I am looking for a person with professional skills in writing and who will also have some knowledge in our fields of expertise which vary from graphics, animation, storyboards to trends in advertising.
We are open to start a longer cooperation with such person. If you are interested, I need you to tell me if you are able to write a 700-800 words-long article on topics similar to these given below:
- “Is ‘flow’ a real thing?” (some basic information about flow, extra video from TEDx or presentation from TED Ed, advice when and how it will work in your case)
- “One man show – entertainer, researcher or just a content marketer?” (about multitasking, marketer’s problems and solutions given with specific tools)
- “Green light for subcontractors – why it is a good idea” (giving an exact examples of situation when you can hire a subcontractor)
- “5 types of animation which you should know” (5 unique and unusual examples, short description)
I would also like to ask you for further information about:
1. Pricing – how much will it cost?
2. Approximate time – how long do you need to prepare one article?
3. Support – what do you need to start writing?
If you want to have a broader idea of our vision for the future blog content – you may have a look at our blog and recently published articles: [url removed, login to view]
Let me know if you want to try!
Have a nice day!