To create two single-page test applications USING MVC (+ small content of AngularJS code for front end display) that:
1. Should test the single sign-on system using the http interceptor described in the previous item.
2. Display information about the logged user.
3. Allow the user to logout.
4. Cannot have login pages. If not authenticated, the user should be redirected to login page of web application described in item 2.
5. A user logged into one application, should be able to use the other application without authenticate again.
6. If the user logout from one application, should be logged-out of other applications.
Look point# 4 in complete specification document as attached
You can get sample code as reference from below website:
[url removed, login to view]
Its a simple work which hardly takes 2-3 hours for an expert. Hence, budget for the project will be 3000 bugs