I need a simple RESTful WebAPI written in C# ( asp.net ) using OAuth 2.0 - with this current features - using MS-SQL:
An alternative is also using Node.js, with mongoDb. But it needs to be secure.
I dont't mind if you use a template/example code from somewhere, as long as it contains these features:
* Admin interface:
- Admins can edit other members data.
* Members Registration & Login w/Username and Password.
- Every member have their own session ("interface"). when they are logged in.
( hello "user1" - these are your options. )
- Every member has a number (int) value that can be edited ONLY by admin.
! BUT every time a member use their API ( post ), this number decreases by 1.
db content of "user1":
- Every member does have a "intvalue" (int) value that can be edited ONLY by admin. ( Default is 0 ).
BUT every time this "user1" member uses his/her API ( POST ), this number decreases by 1.
so, lets say "user1" pushes a button in their logged-in "interface", and this happends:
Now the "intvalue" for the user "user1" is 99.
If the Users default value was 0 instead of 100, the "(EXAMPLE POST1)" would NOT work. This is important.