I am looking to develop mini-games to help children learn English Grammar. Every mini-game will be on a specific mathematics concept, for example, Understanding Nouns.
You role will be to conceptualize a simple mobile game for the same. It is not expected that you create all the graphics, but rather the game idea, the mechanism, levels and scoring, flow of the game and ensure that it is fun for the children. All this has to be laid out on ppt screens.
A sample PPT has been attached. This is the kind of ppt you will have to make. The name of the game is Entering Nounia.
The final game that was developed looks like this -
[login to view URL]
You will be provided with -
1) Learning content on which this has to be based.
2) Ideas on how to implement this
3) Examples of how this was done for other topics
TRAINING: In order to implement this project, you will have to undergo an online training with 20 lessons. This will take you through all the process of designing these mini games. This training is mandatory, unless you can demonstrate past examples of similar work. This will be provided to you for free.
1) A ppt with the game flows and comments for designers
2) A video (screen recording) for the designer explaining what kind of graphics to create
3) A video (screen recording) for the game developer explaining the intricacies of the game.
Total games to be designed = 30 (can be extended later)
Price per concept = $50 (can be increased if the performance is excellent)
Total project cost = 50 X 30 = $1500