An editor is required, for a long-term remote collaboration, to handle content and check the submitted texts by the authors.
- Excellent knowledge of English, 100% literacy, excellent gramamar.
- Check texts for all keywords, uniqueness, and literacy
- Bring texts to the required parameters or send them to the authors for correction / revision. All checks are carried out with the help of on-line services for free.
The procedure for checking articles for errors in English and registration in accordance with the specified TOR:
1) If there are a lot of mistakes, indicate that the article needs to be finalized and how exactly to finalize it;
2) If the article is awful, a lot of mistakes and the semantic load is very weak, then recommend abandoning the article, reasonably describing the reasons for the refusal;
3) If there are few errors, then you correct the article on your own.
In all cases, the author is assessed and commented (write an assessment of the work from 1 to 5 and a brief conclusion on the author.)
- You must have experience working with texts, willingness to provide your portfolio.
- Basic knowledge of subjects or the ability to quickly check the information described in the article.
- Willingness to pass a test task.
[Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
39 freelancers are bidding on average $25 for this job
Hello We are expert level freelancer feel free to discuss further you can contact me any time i assure you the best work ontime and with in your budget Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.