Website content for business compliance software startup
--- Job specifics ---
I want to develop content for our software product REDengine ([login to view URL])
Currently we have a single page site, however I really want to create new pages with some more in-depth information to answer user’s questions. I am looking for someone to help create content for the following pages:
• Home Page (Slider bar content, What is REDengine? Synopsis, Highlight of product – benefits, Highlight clients – customers)
• About Page (Explanation of what our software is, and what it does, Summary of who it is designed for
• Benefits (Explanation of the main benefits of the software, Highlights features, How do customers benefit, e.g ROI)
• Customers (Sample customer profile [just create one, and I can do the rest, when they come on board], Sample case study [just create one, and I can do the rest, when they complete a project])
• About Us (Company summary, Our team
• Contact Page (Contact details, contact forms)
In the future, I am also hoping to use the same person to help with authoring content to drive traffic to our websites.
• Blog posts
• Advertising campaigns
• Ghost writing
• Case studies etc
--- Objectives ---
It needs to do 3 main things:
1. Drive traffic to our site (we are brand new, so no one knows who we are)
2. Allow people to understand the value of our software to their organization
3. Increase sales / leads
--- Target demographic ---
Key audiences are:
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with a strong focus on training, L&D, in a rapidly changing environment
o Financial Services
o Product Industry
o Government / Legislation
eLearning companies / Consultants
o eLearning developers
o Consulting companies
--- Main consistent message ---
We allow individuals with no technical of visual expertise to create, update and publish Interactive eLearning in seconds. This means your training is up to date as soon as information changes.
--- Personality of software ---
Exciting, fast, innovative, simple, beautiful
--- Tone of the piece I want written ---
Somewhat light hearted. Geared at the non-technical subject matter experts. “Creating eLearning doesn’t have to be hard”. We are putting the control of eLearning in the content developer’s hands. Focusing on when content changes, you can update it instantly.
--- Our competitors ---
• CourseGenius - [login to view URL]
• Paradiso - [login to view URL]
• EasyGenerator - [login to view URL]
• Elucidat - [login to view URL]
--- Our point of difference ---
• No need for licences per user, or per computer, web based so anyone can access and contribute
• Customized templates ensure training meets with the branding and the functionality required for an organization. It also means that content editors only need to fil in the relevant information base on their template.
• When branding, template, functionality or look and feel changes, that can be updated once, and
• We are not linked to any Learning Management System (LMS), so you can take your training and use it in any LMS
I have also included a summary of our product in the attached file.
Native English speakers are a must.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $665 for this job
Hi, I am a professional writer. I am highly interested in your project. Please PM to discuss. Samples available upon request. Revival My Portfolio & Reviews: https://www.freelancer.com/u/revival786