I need someone to architect and plan the development of the software to run on an embedded Linux based IP camera. This software will likely be composed of a Back-End, which probably should be written in C++ and a Front-End, which needs to be a web interface.
The C++ Software needs to have the following features:
1. User authentication for web configuration
2. Configure camera (via V4L2 API) based on Front-End controls
3. Take images at periodic interval based on Front-End configuration (13MP images)
4. Operate camera in a limited resolution streaming mode for ease of setup
5. Upload images to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage (this has certain security requirements)
6. Handle initiation of OTA updates
7. Log output via Prometheus
The Web Interface needs to have the following features:
1. HTTPS based interface, with proper SSL certificate
2. User sign in authentication
3. Configuration of camera parameters
4. View limited resolution stream for camera setup
5. Configuration of Azure Blob Storage
6. Initiate manual updates
7. Factory reset, reboot etc.
8. Network configuration settings
I have a much more detailed set of requirements that I will share with the right person.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $43/hour for this job
Hi, I've read your description carefully. I've done like this project before. I've got main focus of your project. Let's discuss more details and make it success together. Thanks for your time. ~ Zhixue~
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I am familiar with c/c++. I have just checked your project description, I am able to complete this project. I am looking forward to your response. Thanks.