To create an RIA (rich internet application) offering ease-of-use, efficiency and aesthetics in user experience
1. Components shall be assembled in a drag-and-drop fashion, from a palette.
- see Selectable, Draggableand Droppable widgets in jQuery UI
- see native drag-and-drop behaviour in HTML5
2. User's login data and designs shall be stored in XML format, commonly as CLOB in RDBMS.
3. The user shall be able to create, save and view his designs.
use separate url's for editor and viewer e.g. http://localhost/[url removed, login to view], http://localhost/[url removed, login to view]
from browser, submit selected design name
on server side, retrieve the design's components (in xml format) from database and stream to output (yes, a very long messy String!)
Technology / Platform
example : [url removed, login to view]
* HTML / CSS
* Perl - StrawberryPerl for WindowsOS
* RDBMS - MySQL, Oracle
Deadline by tomorrow end of day.