I wish to convert the two books I wrote into a website ([url removed, login to view]).
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
I have already converted the Word document into groups of XML files, each representing a subsection. A sample of the raw XML files has been attached below, which represents what you see here: [url removed, login to view]
As you can see, the formatting has already been 90% complete. However, it is not perfect. For example, the indentation of the second and fourth code snippets are not perfect.
Your job will be to perfect these XML documents so that they become as user-friendly as possible. Notice that side menu and the code output will be generated automatically once you compile the XML document by entering a URL in the browser.
I will supply the two books to you in the form of PDF. As you format the XML documents, you should flip through every page of the PDF to make sure everything is correct. Specifically, you should make sure:
- the indentation of the code snippets is correct, ie. 3 spaces every level.
- the comments are not messed up with the code.
- all hyperlinks are properly linked and up-to-date.
- references to other parts of the books should be converted into hyperlinks to the right webpages.
- the tables and paragraphs are nicely formatted in a CSS file.
- no section or subsection is missing. If some content is missing, you will have to manually type them.
- the code snippets are correctly typed (in an XML attribute), ie. 'auto', 'manual' or 'none'.
- the names of the files are correct when there are more than one files for a code table.
- the HTML references are not messed up. For instance, sometimes you need to use < to show <.
- the associated explanation is attached to the header above the code snippet.
The major topics have already been completed: HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, LESS, SASS.
You need to format the XML files of the other 15 topics, which are mostly much shorter than the completed topics.
I will give you FTP access to my server for you to download and upload the XML files. After you have completed a document and uploaded it to the server, you should enter a URL in the browser to compile it to the webpages.
As you get awarded with this project, I will instantly create the milestone you bid + a USD200 milestone which is a bonus. The bonus will be calculated according to the following:
bonus = (number of days from the date of completion to 1 Mar * USD10) -
(number of small overlooked mistakes * USD1) -
(number of medium overlooked mistakes * USD2) -
(number of big overlooked mistakes * USD3) +
(USD1 to USD100 for final visual appeal)
The minimum bonus is USD0. You should return any 'leftover' milestone by cancelling the partial milestone.
You should be using HTML5 and CSS3 and not the obsolete versions.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $442 for this job
Hi! I have the most interest on your project. Your requirement really attract me to bid on your project. Its' my best skill so I think if u have good start with me everthing is easy. Thx for your attention.
Hi I have read your requirements and I can start immediately. I have wide range of expertise knowledge in the same technology that your project needs. Best Regards NU
We work in IT service sector. If you have any requirement for Web development, Mobile Application development, Digital Marketing & Advertisement, Animation Movies or any outsource process. Please let us know.