Customer Service Representative with Danish language
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 6
We are looking for a number of Customer Service representatives to handle customer service duties in a virtual Call Center.
You will work from your own home, within an established company and as part of a team of professional agents.
You will take calls and answer emails sent by customers in Danish, using prior set business rules and templates.
Training and nesting will be provided by the company after the hiring process is completed.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 4 hours per day.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction job.
3. Has a solid command of the English language.
4. Internet connection of 2Mb or more. It can not be wireless nor through a datacard. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms.
5. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed. Your operating system must be original.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
To apply, please respond by sending the following:
1. A cover letter in English that includes the following:
- Your customer service experience
2. Updated resumee in English
3. Speed internet test results: [url removed, login to view]
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online