Join a high growth technology company that is effectively a “paypal” within the aged care and disability industry. Melbourne based, work from home, very flexible.
We are looking for someone to start in a part-time role that initially requires approximately 30 minutes each business day contacting customers and correcting banking errors. As the business grows, the role will ultimately become full-time in the longer term.
The role predominantly requires general customer service skills. The key attributes of the successful applicant include:
• exceptional communication skills, both telephone and by personal presentation to our client’s customers
• an aptitude with numbers (we manage money)
• initiative with a move to automate processes, minimising the need for customer calls and distributing the maximum workload to our overseas team members
• comfortable working part-time at home and independently
• an empathy for our customers in the aged care and disability industries
• ability to respond to telephone calls in a timely manner
The key benefits of the role include:
• an opportunity to develop and grow as the company grows in this innovative, award winning company
• work from home or anywhere in Australia (ideally Melbourne)! Flexibility to pick own hours during the day, although candidates must be able to respond to customer phone calls during working hours (to smartphone when required)
• the occasional inter/intra state travel, for product presentations to new organisations
Must be based in Australia