GOOGLE SHEETS EXPERT NEEDED
- this is the sheet that you will be working on[login to view URL]
- this is the sheet format i prefer to have, similar design.. where the main page shows all the figures entered from the other pages
[login to view URL]
1. Input of daily sales, dynamic and static income needs a better way of inputting and displaying back to me in google sheets.
2. Use forecasting / projections on google sheets to forecast future sales.
- You can use my historical data of our sales from past 36 months..
- forecast via your model with our weekly sales from past 36 months
- Put the data onto a new google sheet in a easy to read format showing predicted sales vs actual
Using the methods below for forecasting:
How to forecast
- [login to view URL]
- [login to view URL]
These are the 7 sheets from the spreadsheet above
2. Sales charts
3. Sales target
4. Sales projections
5. Monthly profit
6. Expense input
7. Drop down
Let me explain what each sheets does
1. Sales: this is where I enter daily sales each day we process orders which is usually Sunday to Thursday each week, I enter the daily sales in column L. Column M, O, S, U, R are this shipping costs. You can see the formulas when you click the cells to further clarify.
2. Sales charts: This is all the information entered into ‘Sales’ sheet which shows on graphs with some drop boxes from column Z > BM. There is drop boxes to shows differences between each period selected ie 2019 vs 2020
1. Sales target: sales needed today, this week or this month to be the same as last period last year. Theres a drop box here to get specific days
3. Sales projections: shows sales till todays date, same period last year and then the % difference between both periods. The projection chart using the same growth rate to predict into the future. Its meant to show the projection which it does but the actual and % doesnt seem to work correctly anymore.
4. Montly profit: Shows expenses entered in sheet called ‘Expense input’ minus off the sales calculation in sheet called ‘sales’ from column AG(sales profit). It has a option to manually adjust or use the info from the sheet entered exactly. Its give some small stats like total expenses each month, profit, avg $ order (calculates incorrectly)
5. Expenses input: These are the other expenses we pay from our bank account each month, week or year. Theres a drop down box to adjust for mth, week or yearly. As mentioned in point 4, this is the totals showing in Monthly profit sheet.
6. Drop down: I dont know how this works, I think its a lookup sheet that a previous freelancer did
Improvements to be made
Overall way data is entered. I have preset data on ‘sales’ sheets and other data on ‘expense input’ sheet
There should one one sheet for input of expenses, another sheet for sales (could be a dashboard type), projection sheets, and sales chart sheet (could be another dashboard showing all charts we currently use, average order, average items per order. The charts page is ok but its messy because all the data is showing on the left side.
Expenses sheet, I need to get the google financial working
On the sales sheet I need to get 2 extra columns included
On chart sheet, the charts need to display easier, better with more details from the sales charts page
Projections needs to project forecasts
- Before we begin its important to note my financial year is 1st July to 30th June each year for correct calculations
39 freelancers are bidding on average $137 for this job
hello, i did already similar work..i can start the work immediately once u awarding me .kindly chat with me we can discuss details and better understanding of your vision .i will provide u 100% correct work .thanks
Hi, I am skilled and experienced in data entry work (Samples are available in portfolio). Hope to get your satisfaction through work. I will be grateful if give me a chance to prove my competence.
Hi I am a new freelancer and this will be my first project I will do this on time and I will definitely done the work on time and if you provide me this project I will not let you down.
hello sir i have 3+ experience in relevant field, previously i was working as a Data entry operator. i assure you that i will complete your work within your time limit with 100 %accuracy. Thank you.
I am by qualification Chartered Accountant,I am able to complete task as per your requirement within given time frame Relevant Skills and Experience As being CA,I am familiar with the given project task