I have a set of short text passages (117 – one hundred and seventeen – ) in PDF format that are required to be copied and pasted into a Word document. Each passage is between 270 – 350 words and at the end of the passages, there are 4 (four) multiple question answers. I need to copy, paste and edit the passages and questions into a new format. There is no content to be added or removed, however, the destination format is cleaner and more organized. Since the original document comes from a PDF, there are cases in which a single paragraph is divided into two because the conversion interpreted a return key somewhere (Enter). To provide a clear example of what I am looking for I’ve attached two documents. One is an excerpt of the raw / base PDF document and the other one is the clean and sanitized version. I’ve included three passages each with the corresponding multiple choice questions to get a concise idea of the passages. To make things easier for the awarded bidder, I’ve already got a formatted 117 word template page with each passage title. The freelancer will have to remote the original format (eg: using notepad or alternative), copy into the word template and remove the line breaks.
The clean format needs to follow very precise rules:
• Font Type for Passage: Calibri Size 11 Black
• Font Type for Questions: Calibri Size 12 Black
• Indentation & Alignment: No indentation and alignment left
• Paragraph Spacing: Before and after 0 pt. Single line spacing
The multiple choice questions should be in two columns. Please refer to the attachment to understand the format.
Things to watch for.
• When copying to word, the original passages may have a paragraph with and return key that needs to be removed in the clean format.
• Original document contains indentations that need to be removed. All lines are indented and they should not be in the clean format.
• Copying the multiple choice questions requires slightly more work because the numbering needs to be as in the destination format. This means removing the original numbering, putting together lines broken by return keys, removing text format, pasting in the new one and use the word numbering. Sounds difficult but it’s not. It’s just a few more steps.
As a reference, I timed myself converting the three passages into the new clean format and it took me 14 minutes and 20 seconds. I did it ‘cold’ so once someone gets the rhythm should make it slightly quicker. This work is for someone who is:
• Very confident and skilled with Word
• Speaks English well • Has common sense of paragraph structures
• Is VERY detailed and careful
108 freelancers are bidding on average £121 for this job
Hi there, I can copy and sanitize PDF text passages into word. If you have questions or doubts about anything, please feel free to ask me. Sincerely, Mir
Hello Mario, I can copy and paste 117 PDF passages into Word format accurately and professionally as well as faster. We can discuss more details in message inbox. Best regards, Mayaraj Mahabub (Raj)
Hello, After reviewing your jod description i have got a clear piture about your requirements. I am ready to start immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you
I have gone through the description. I am very much interested to work on your project. I’ll provide you the work as per your requirement with in a particular time frame. So let’s start
Hi ! My Name Is Murad, I’d like to be considered for your project. All The Skills You Need I Can Provide Them Feel Free To check My Feedback's Thank You