My client has requirements to collect jobs from two sites and paste results on google sheets in tabular format.
The client wants the job to run on his server as a cron job.
The manual process currently looks something like this:
1. go to [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] and login using details
2. click on jobs and apply filters "product manager" OR "product owner" OR "lead product manager" OR "product lead" in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
3. sort by posted date
4. copy and paste all jobs onto google sheet from the past 5 days
5. no need to apply filters anymore
6. copy and paste filtered results onto job applications sheet.
please provide evidence of how you would achieve this solution for this client.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $24 for this job
Hello, I am very much interested in your project and would like to invite you for further detailed discussion over chat board. Looking forward for your positive response! Regards, Page O.
Could you find any typo or error in this sentence? No, you couldn't find it. Because it's perfect. I never give any space for error in my work. I guarantee your project will be perfect and finish well.
Hi There My name is Syed from Sydney. I believe i am strong contender for this job as i have local knowledge and experience in both Seek and Linkedin. I hope i can deliver this project in efficient and timely manner.