I am looking for someone who is fully conversant with prestashop data entry.
I need someone I can depend on, to update products pricing and details on an Ad-Hoc basis.
I have several products brands and categories related to lighting and sound products.
Product information will be provided in the form of either pdf xls or online.
I currently have approximately 2000 products online.
Products will be dealt with consecutively by brand.
It is of the utmost importance that strict confidentiality is maintained and an NDA must be signed upon agreement for work to commence with photo of a UK ID.
The first Brand has about 120 products, most of which already exist on my site and are updated.
I need someone who can handle a methodical process of proofing and updating product info.
Data Entry Process:
Select product to check if it exists already.
If it does:
1) Check secondary image if listed (some are missing) under product images i.e front and back if available.
2) Check Price and VAT is selected, and that details are already included.
3) Check Relevant shipping is selected (Select Express Courier or TNT Direct depending on product brand)
If it dose not:
1) select relevant filter category in products and add new product
2) Go to factory product page online and search for Model, copy and paste product details, then enter Make Model and Key description features into
Model Number into Reference,
Short Description from pdf or xls description or factory product page.
Full decription from factory product page.
(then click save & stay)
4) from factory online website, enter key features, and download images of product to then upload to site (make sure site image is above 300px with no text in image) (then click save & stay)
5) Enter key tags at bottom of page.
6) Copy and paste title and short description into their seo tabs
7) Select Manufacturer, category and sub-categories if required.
8) Check if there is an EAN code for the product online, if so enter, otherwise select one from our EAN Code Xls File . (then click save & stay)
9) Check Relevant shipping is selected (Select Express Courier or TNT Direct depending on product brand)
10) If the product requires a relevant feature i.e. wattage, no. of channels in or out etc. then either select them in feature, or if the value does not already exist then add them in product features, then select it in the product features. (this is so that they can be seen in the product filters)
11) Preview product to make sure all is good, then move on to the next.
If a product is seen in that category that no longer exists, select disable product.
Pricing and Edits of existing products can also be modified in the Bulk Edit Module Installed (except for images they should be uploaded and checked in actual product editor).
I have made videos of creating and editing products to show you what I want done but require NDA and ID Confirmation before access to any info.
If you are interested, and ideally in the UK, contact me with you details and I will send you the NDA.
80 freelancers are bidding on average £139 for this job
I HAVE MANY YEARS OF SIMILAR WORK EXPERIENCE CAN I DO TRIAL FOR YOU? CHECK MY PROFILE AND REVIEWS https://www.freelancer.com/u/difan016.html THANKS SULTAN HOSSAIN
Hi there, I can do product Data Entry into Prestashop Website. If you have questions or doubts about anything, please feel free to ask me. Sincerely, Mir