We are hiring a Chairman for an Non-Executive role in the Healthcare Sector.
We are looking for a recruitment specialist who can identify a wide range of candidates that may fit the following profile.
* Former Chairman / Former CEO of large healthcare company (sector)
* Former Chairman / Former CEO of Fortune 500 (retired)
* Former CEO of Investment Bank
He/ She MUST:
* Completed at least a $2+bn in transactions
* 20+ mergers and acquisitions.
* former CEO's
* former / current chairman
* health care experience (preferred)
Keywords to exclude:
* entrepreneur, founder, co-founder.
Keywords that appear in our targets profile:
- bn, billion
- $x bn transactions
- investment bank
- private equity
- behavioral health
- former chairman
Our ideal target is:
* Contactable on LinkedIn.
* Based in the United States.
* Ideally currently holding other board seats
* Retired from active employment
* Likely 50-70 years old
To see what we require in a spreadsheet please see this link: [login to view URL]
Please copy and create a Google sheet with 5 sample names.
* Linkedin Recruiter Access / high level of linked in access.
* Alternatively great data-research skills
* Access to Capital IQ / Thompson research
You will be paid $1 per successful name that meets our criteria, up to $250 for 250 names.
Remember you must submit 5 samples in a google sheet for assessment.