I would like to hire a Designer
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $29 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Hodges Ward Elliott is looking for a junior graphic design freelancer that is flexible and is able to come into the office upon request to support the Senior Graphic Designer on multiple projects that include presentations, books, brochures, handouts, etc.
For the first 40 years of its existence, Hodges Ward Elliott provided solutions for hotel investors in all stages of the real estate cycle and levels of the capital stack. Our track record includes $48 billion of closed deals, including more than $20 billion since 2011.
Hodges Ward Elliott is in the process of transitioning from a firm focused on hotels, to a real estate advisory firm that specializes in brining global capital to gateway markets.
- Support Senior Graphic Designer in conceptualizing, designing and developing high-quality print that align with specific client needs while meeting deadlines; products include presentations, proposals and deliverables for print and digital media
-Support Senior Graphic Designer in creating innovative, client-specific materials focused on winning new business and building a strong brand across the country; (custom pitch books, deliverables, posters/boards, placemats, brochures, interactive files)
- Demonstrate strong layout design skills and ability to convey complex ideas in a straightforward and visually-appealing manner
- Produce attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicate effectively with senior team members to receive feedback
-Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes
- Remain current in the Graphic Design industry; identify new techniques and trends
Ideal Candidate should be:
- Self-motivated, hardworking professional with a positive attitude and works well under pressure in a corporate setting
- Individual with solid time management skills, ability to manage high work volumes and process multiple projects simultaneously; overtime expected
- Proactive and creative problem solver
- Team player who is collaborative, ethical and organized with strong communication skills
Skills, Education and Experience:
1-2+ years of experience as a graphic designer
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a must)
- Microsoft Office Suite, emphasis on MS PowerPoint
- Experience with customizing Squarespace sites a plus
- Experience in New York real estate is a plus
- Print production experience a plus
- Interest in Branding encouraged
Note: This position can become a full-time job
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online