I'm using this timer module :
[login to view URL]
But the product has problems and error, it can start without trigger, the decimal can jump unpredictable, etc.
So I decided to make my own timer relay module circuit.
It should have:
- Input Voltage DC 12V
- Use the same relay as the above product
- Memory Safe (the more the better)
- Time Delay Setting : 0 to 999.9 seconds
- Prefer 3 setting button. Start - Up - Down (other button configuration is ok too).
- 2 mode :
- Mode 1: Press Switch -> Relay ON (as set as the set value)
Note: Value that is safe is the time for the relay to be ON)
- Mode 2: Press Switch -> Relay ON - OFF - ON ~ repeat
Note: Three setting values: Relay ON time, Relay OFF time and how many times it should repeat.
WHAT TO CONSIDER:
- The circuit should be reliable, durable and heavy-duty use.
- Use only easy to find parts.
- The price of the above module is just $2 - $3. So, the circuit should be economical (doesn't meant that it should be $2-3 too). A little more expensive is ok, but not too much.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $189 for this job
For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail. For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail. For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail.
I have more than 8 years experience in embedded and electronics circuit . and i have already worked on relay . so i can do your job within a time limit with your satisfaction.
PCB design for your timer - $30 /2-3 days Prototype assembly - $70 /14 days Software programming and testing - $60 All the source files and manufacturing exports and firmware will be provided