There will be hundreds of different objects. Different objects have different size and shape. The range is from 2 mm to 15 mm in diameter.
Material of object: Similar to candies, also can be in hard or soft gelatin.
Container: each container has hundred pieces of same objects inside.
Tray: Each tray the size is 7 inches horizontal, 5 inches vertical, and 1 inch deep. It sits on the table.
Each tray has 28 compartments: 7 horizontal and 4 vertical total 28 compartments.
All the containers and tray are within 1 ft,
How are we doing now:
1. The staff pick up a container of the object. Inside the container all the objects are the same.
2. The staff picks up the objects and put it in the compartments of the tray. The objects can be placed in any of the compartments, based on the instruction.
3. The staff will continues this process and pick up a different bottle that contains different objects and put it in the compartments of the same tray.
What we try to do using the machine:
The staff bring the container out near the tray. Based on the software instruction, the machine will pick up the objects from this container and place it in the compartments of the tray as above
For your Consideration:
1. To use a suction cup to suck up the object and place it in the compartments.
2. Use a robotic to pick and place.
3. Has the object placed in a small conveyor belt with mechanical device to push the object down to the compartment below.
4. Any practical method that you may think of within the budget.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $1283 for this job
Dear I am Aerospace Engineer, in addition, I have professional skills in CAD design. I worked in robotic arm before, see my portfolio. I can help in the mechanical design. please, contact me to discuss more details.
We are a team of Engineers (Electrical, Mechanical, Aeronautics), we can assist you in your project from scratch to final product, we can design a robotic arm and its control to suit your needs.
Hello, I have gone through your requirements and I have done Industrial automation and I have other suitable skills to complete this project in 30 days. Regards, Kishor R