We need an EXCEL EXPERT to create an AVAILABLE master employee scheduling template.
Each month- we have to create an employee work schedule based on a bunch of different variables and roster list. We want an excel template that shows each AVAILABLE person that can work particular shifts, hours, days, etc - so we can finalize our work schedule.
The template must:
1. Input employee names, initials, position level, etc
2. Input standard work hours for each day
3. Input shift hours
4. For each employee, input their "blackout" (cannot work) dates
5. Enter the two-week pay period (it's always standard rolling two week process)
6. Be able to replicate the same template for each month
From this create an "draft" work schedule based on positions, shifts, etc
You will also need to put on the calendar - each employees, how many given shifts, how many hours in a two week pay period
There are two locations - and for each employee should also have "preferred location" - so that the calendar will try to put the preferred employee (if that employee is available) on that day on that location. (there are 3 locations).
Excel template should be modular and flexible. And LEAST hard-wired as possible.