I have a Google Apps Script that saves all the email attachements that I sent to a specific Gmail Address into a Google Drive Folder.
Now, I want to enhance this script to include more feature.
The new script not only will have to save the attachments in the Google Drive Folder, but it will have to perform the following actions:
1. Check the body of the email
2. Retrieve the following info from the email body
- Issue Date: yyyy-mm-dd
- company name: ex. Acme Inc
- Document Number: ex_ inv-2121
3. Check if the same file already exixts in folder
4. If the file doens't exist, it will save it renaming it with the following template:
ex.: [login to view URL]
let me know if you need more details.
8 freelancers are bidding on average €203 for this job
Hi I am good at Google Sheets, Scripting. I can deal with Google drives to transfer the files. Looking forward to discuss further. Please share the file to review the existing scenario. -Chandra