We currently have a website for google street view maps. It uses Google Maps API.
The way this website works is:
1) user searches for location
2) the website shows them a street view or they have option to find direction
3) when user search location it creates a seperate file for that location e.g [login to view URL] which has preformatted meta tags.
4) this location file [login to view URL] is now added to sitemap which is then indexed by Google
5) this location searched by the user is also added to recent searches on the website.
Now we are facing issues with Google API and it's costing us a lot. We plan to now move this over to Apple Maps. We want to have all functions of Apple Maps in our website.
The design of the website must remain exactly the same. We are just changing Google Maps into Apple Maps.
Functionality and design remains the same. The website does not make use of a database.
Lastly the website must be SEO optimised for speed, schema data added etc.