The NHC requires a brand logo for “mōhio” our electronic system. Mōhio is a Maori word meaning knowledge or everything.
• The logo should be made using or complementing the NHC corporate logo’s colours, fonts and style guide (attached).
• The logo should include a new symbol (in an “M” style suggested) as well as the text “mōhio” or “Mōhio”.
• Mōhio may have its M capitalised or be fully in lowercase (mōhio.) However should not be fully capitalised (MŌHIO). In all cases a macron must be over the first “o”.
• Tiny icon for website - ICO format)
• High Quality (for Print/Letterhead) PNG/JPEG/PDF
• Original files (PS, AI etc(
49 freelancers are bidding on average $55 for this job
Greetings jrmlimited, I'm specialist in Corporate identity & Stationery design and working for a broad range of clients. Please refer INBOX for details, thank you!
Let's get it done ! Please read my reviews and check my excellent portfolio which you can see in my profile, just something to show you that I can do it.