Build A Car Pooling Web app or a Ride Sharing Web App that will connect drivers and passengers willing to travel together between cities and share the cost of the journey. this must be Built using Angularjs 1.6 and php with mySql.
Car owners who are planning a long/short distance car journey offer their ride online, specifying itinerary and price. Co-travellers interested in this journey contact the driver via the private message system or by phone. They then travel together and co-travellers pay car owners a contribution to help offset their costs.
Passengers - Do you need a lift somewhere?
first both the Passengers and Drivers Must register
1) Just enter your departure and arrival points and your travel date and time.
2) Then choose a driver to travel with - You can check out the trusted profiles of all our drivers, with photo, mini bio and ratings left by other members. If you need more info about the trip, ask the driver a question by sending a secure email.
3) Once that's done, you can book and pay for your seat by cash when entering the car.
4) Travel together - Be at your planned meeting point on time and remember to leave a rating for your driver after the ride, it means they’re more likely to leave one for you!
Car Owners - Do you have empty seats in your Car?
The process is very simple:
1) Just post your ride if you are driving somewhere. Enter your pickup and drop off points, choose the date and time and select your price per passenger. Set your preferences(eg. No Smoking, no pets etc) and give specific pickup and drop off points, such as a street, station or well-known landmark. It'll help you get more bookings!
2) Your passengers will then book a seat in your car and pay online and you’ll be automatically notified by email. You’ll also get your passenger's phone number and email address to arrange the final details.
3) Travel together - Be at your planned meeting point on time. Add a photo of your car to your profile: it'll help your passengers find you at the pickup point. Remember to leave a rating for your passenger after the ride, it means they’re more likely to leave one for you!