My project is called PrintZoom.
Short info: At base photographers have to go to kindergarten, present photo offers for kids and then make the photos and deliver them.
There are more steps to do this:
1. Use a web program to make a route with all the kindergartens from city/zone/sector and establish the best route to present the offer. We have a data base and we have calculated the best route with routeplanner.
2. When we go to present the offer, the photographer updates the app/web program with the status, contact details and if the client likes the offer, accept it or he refuse it.
3. After presentation, the photographers call the client to schedule the photo sessions. He updates the app/web program with the details.
5. After the photo sessions the photographer deliver the photos to the studio to the photo editor. The photo editor finish to edit the photos and then he prints them.
6. After the print we package the photos and schedule the delivery.
7. We deliver the product and cash the money.
8. We have a status for the best clients or the best zone to collaborate.
These are the steps that we do and want to integrate them into a single, universal web/mobile app.
There are more photographers so we have to dedicate everybody a zone for presentation.
They need to calculate the best route every day to present the offers.
They need to update the program with the status
We need to have an overview over the entire app/web application.
42 freelancers are bidding on average €702 for this job
We are very interested in this PrintZoom project. I have read your project description and very much confident in completing all these requirements. Kindly initiate messaging so we can discuss further.