To build a website where planning an event is extraordinarily easy:
a. A place where event organisers can find the perfect vendors to ensure a successful event
b. A place where event organisers can get information on successful events.
c. A place for trusted reviews on event suppliers.
1. Gigmasters.com- This is the primary website. We are looking for something with almost the exact look and feel of Gigmasters.
2. [url removed, login to view]
This website should be built for persons with little or no knowledge of website management.
The domain name is already purchased with godaddy.com. However, all other requirements will need to be provided.
1. Users can meet service professionals for their projects. Users post projects for FREE and suppliers with membership can get leads on projects within their area.
2. The website will have two (2) main types of users: users looking for suppliers and service professionals/ suppliers.
3. The back end of the website should be power packed with an administrative panel to manage the updating of data at the front as well as back end. Following are the key functionalities:
a. Users / Suppliers Management
b. Suppliers Category Management
c. General Management
d. Newsletter Module
e. Content Management
f. FAQ Management
g. Reports Management
4. The profile pages of the regular users and service professionals MUST show previous work done and previous persons hired. It must be similar to a timeline and there must be a social element to the profiles. [url removed, login to view] is also a very great example.
5. Suppliers should be able to see their web analytics.
6. The website should be built with a forum.
7. The website must also include:
a. Space for Blogs/ News/ Articles
b. Social Media Integration and Mailing List Integration
c. The ability to have a variety of payment options, as well as different types of members
d. Review System- If you have built sites similar please send these to us, so that we may see what your work is like.
e. The site must have similar functionalities like gigmasters, but must also be as beautiful.( If you have demo accounts where I can go in and see admin panel etc even better.)
8. We must be able to install pluggins at later dates with NO trouble. Therefore the platform that you use must support our growth.
9. The design must also allow for future installation of advertisements. Advertisements will account for a massive chunk of the website monetization efforts.
10. Training must be provided in sufficient quantities, so that we may be able to run the website ourselves. Therefore the administration of the website must be very simple and easy to understand.
11. In your bid, please let us know which platform(s) you will use to build this website, since we have preference ourselves.
12. Communication is a MUST. Video conferences will be a massive plus.
13. The website must be mobile friendly. The website must be as clean and neatly designed as [url removed, login to view] and Weddingwire.com. Design will be taken very very very seriously.
We will carefully review every single offer, screening for the best. But, our preference will go to the company that has done this already, however we will not limit it to that criteria alone. We will carefully screen ALL bids.
The winner of this job will be contacted and will be officially selected after 30-60 days after evaluation of ALL bids.