We are looking for bids from experienced web designers to create, build and install a website, similar in design and functionality- but not the same, as Angies's list. Which is a paid membership site for user made comparisons on local business services. We’re looking for a similar version of this site but with modifications to suit our location/industry, niche. Were open to suggestion as to how to achieve it, but want it to be as fluid and professional as possible--yet fun to use. We are a small venture and so funds at the moment are small.
Objective: Create a well-designed web-based customer front-end, both pleasing to the eye and easy to use. A database at the backend, custom usage reports, and a customer subscription payment (e.g. credit cards, PayPal, etc.) feature included. This will be a New York City based site. Viewing listings will be for free (up to 5) but to post a business or review a business user must sign up with their info (name, email address, date of birth, address, phone, etc.
Key features are as follows:
1. A search engine that allows for the option to sort by field. Such as the location of businesses by address, borough and/or zip code after data filters have been applied. Complex filtering system that only identifies options after certain criteria have been selected.
2. 3 levels of users. Free (Bronze), Silver and Platinum, each will have access to specific filters and results.
3. Clean user inputs a must. (White background is optimal).
4. Reviewers have to register to a confirmed email address. (Or maybe some other idea that you might have in mind).
5. Listings should have a date and time stamp
6. A section to show the last 5 or 10 most recent additions.
7. SHARING! - We would love people to find out about us, so anyway for users to share their postings with their friends after submitting a business listing or review would be great! (Maybe as they or after they click the submit button, there will be an option to post their listing or review on their Facebook status update.).
8. Google maps is preferred but not required. I am open to others.
9. Paid advertising space that will be static banners and/or the ability to run an AdSense program throughout the site.
10. Must have method of receiving payment.
11. Site should have the ability for users to translate into their preferred language.
12. Site should be fairly easy to maintain.
Think of sites like [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and yelp.com. Please feel free to take a look to get a feel for what they have achieved and their internal workings.
Looking for a creative designer / programmer that can not only do this project, but can also make inputs and suggestions towards the development of this project. Domain and web hosting are already in place. We just need an error free, functioning site with installation and limited support after going live. Winning bidder should provide a test site and a period to provide feedback for changes. Final payment will be given when project is complete. Project is considered complete upon installation and found to be 100% working on the website once the site has gone live.
All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This has the potential to be an ongoing project after this project to keep the site constantly updated as required by the market.
******* Please include links to pages that you have created that are similar to Angie’s list or yelp. Sites with complex filters and mapping preferred. ********