There will be a [login to view URL] file that contains many different words.
Using "Apache Kafka" and your own GUI, one must be able to present the words in dynamically generated visualizations.
Real-time visualization is important and the word "bubbles" should grow in size as it finds more of the same words.
1. Apache Kafka need to be used
2. Need to be able to distinguish timestamp of the find in GUI presenter
3. Size of the visual bubble for certain words will grow as it finds more of the same word.
3. "Fluid-like" dynamically generated visualizations is required.
4. Needs to run via "HTML". Browser based programming.
5. Performance is the key and code needs to be light + comments + documents as well.