In a couple of months, my new business, Ministry of Shave, will be up and running.
As part of the launch of the new business, we will be attending a design show called the Bowerbird Markets, which cater for up and coming designers, products etc.
As part of the application to attend, we need to provide a mock up or drawing of how our stall or booth will look, hence the reason for this project!
Ministry of Shave offer a range of shaving creams, shaving oils, shaving lotions and a small selection of brushes. We aim for the upper end of the market and our products are not cheap, so we need to make this booth look the part!
We need 3 angles of the design. One from the front, and one from each side as if you were a person walking up a walkway, so 3 in total.
We have a rough idea of what we would like to use for material which includes natural pallet type furniture. I have attached pictures.
The rest if up to you to design. We need our products displayed on the shelf in a manner that looks great and inviting while still putting an upper end feel on our stand.
A few things to note-
- Booth size is 4.4 metres wide by 4.4 metres deep. Height is approx. 2.2 metres with a rear wall, no walls on the side but can use the furniture in pictures as dividers.
- We would like to see our product displayed on the shelves. It doesn't have to be exact, it might just be our colours in box shapes with our logo on the front to give the event organisers an idea of how it will look.
- Obviously we need our logo. Front of the stall and the rear of course.
- Would like to incorporate some lighting at the rear.
- Bowerbird Website- [url removed, login to view]
I have attached-
- The furniture we would like to use.
- Examples of our packaging. This is the best I have at the moment until we get the product properly made and have proper photos taken. It should give you some idea.
- Our logo- 3 versions.
Please let me know if you need anything else. I am a very active Freelancer employer and believe that the key to the best outcomes lies with awesome communication. If you can't do this job then please don't put in a bid to do it.