We're looking for a graphic designer to help us professionalize a 24-page Powerpoint presentation introducing our company and product. A snapshot showing an overview of the slides is attached for reference.
Preference given to anyone who can get to work on this ASAP.
By "professionalize", I mean:
1) Re-doing graphs and infographics
- 4 Excel graphs --> These should be re-traced in Illustrator, made to match the color scheme, and made to look a bit more elegant than stock Excel.
- 4 simple infographics --> I'll provide the Illustrator files for these. They're very much created by a non-designer. The content should stay the same, but they need to be re-done with a professional eye for arrangement, spacing, color, etc.
2) Ensuring the color scheme matches our corporate identity throughout (i.e. using the colors from our logo), and colors are used in a subtle, and aesthetically pleasing way
3) Reorganizing the layout of individual slides with better spacing and distribution of items
- going through the ppt with a careful eye, making sure fonts (and size, color) are coherent, and everything is aligned properly
In terms of output, we'd be looking for the final, editable ppt, as well as the Illustrator files for the infographics. I'd anticipate 1-2 rounds of iterations after the first draft.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $329 for this job
Experienced in graphic design, layout and prepres. I’d be glad to provide fast and quality work on your power-point presentation. Please check out my profile for samples and reviews. Thanks.
I am ready to start your project , just start chat and we can discuss in detail , i assure you that you will be provided quality work. Waiting for your kind reply...