The budget for this test project is $700. You will have 7 business days to complete the job.
We are hiring a .NET developer for long-term position.
Each applicant will first have to pass an online test and phone interview.
On the second stage the applicant will be asked to complete a single feature for a website which is written in VB.NET. The feature is to enable in Chrome similar capabilities we currently have in an ActiveX when browsing through IE.
If you pass the test project successfully, you will be asked to complete the rest of this project, and other big project down the road.
The requirements for this stage are as follow:
1. User will be able to download from a server a word document created from a DOT (Word document template) template with tokens that will be replaced in server side according to a key-value table in SQL DB.
Another scenario is that if the user selects "photo template" photos will be inserted into the report DOT template (the photos are already uploaded and marked to be included in the report through existing mechanism).
2. While the server is working to fill the template, the user should see a progress bar
3. The user will be able to edit the document as they wish and once they finish, save it.
4. In the web page the user will be presented with clear instructions how to upload the document by dragging the downloaded document back to the opened pop up.
5. Once the user dragged the document, it will be uploaded to the server. User will be shown a progress bar.
6. If the report exists, an alert to verify overwrite will be presented to the user before actual upload.
7. After the user uploaded the report, the user will be able to download the same report from medias tab and edit it. Once user will save the document, the user will have the ability to upload the document (same as point 4-6).
8. All of the above is true only when the user is browsing with Chrome or when browsing with IE and ActiveX is not installed. When browsing with IE and ActiveX is installed, existing ActiveX solution will be used instead.
Milestones and payments:
1. Project start+2 business days - Report is downloadable with 1 token replacement. $50
2. Project start+4 business days - GUI completed. $100
3. Project start+6 business days - All spec is implemented. $200
4. Project start+7 business days - Manual test plan is executed. 0 bugs in staging. $50
5. Project start+14 business days - No bugs in production. $300
*business day is between Sunday to Friday
See technical spec in more details in the attached document.
Since we are looking for a developer to be a full member of our development team for our long-term projects, we require you to follow the same development process as any other developer in the company, which are as follows:
1. You will need to work with Git through VSO (Visual Studio Online).
2. Break down your tasks into TFS work items and insert them into VSO before coding starts.
3. Attendance is required for a short online meeting every Sunday-Friday at 8:00 UTC for a 5-10 minutes scrum, where we will review your work items in VSO Kanban board.
4. Code will be committed only after commit is approved by Sinapis code reviewer + build system.
5. Before commit to master branch (which happens through pull requests) build system automatically compiles, runs tests and deploys the code to staging environment which will be accessible to you.
6. Ensure 100% test coverage for all server side code you will add. Every test you will add will run before commit (not every commit, only before pull requests to master branch).
7. You will test UI manually on the staging environment by executing a test plan inserted by you into VSO.
8. You will be required to fix all bugs in staging environment.
9. We deploy to production only when there are 0 known bugs in staging environment.
10. You will be required to fix all new bugs discovered in production for 14 business days after deployment.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $698 for this job
Hi Please connect with me i am keen to be part of this selection process, i have 2 plus years of .net experience and keen to be working on this assignment and be your long term partner. rgds, Puneet
Please have a look at our profile. We will certainly provide you great satisfaction. We have specialize persons working on ASP.NET and C#. Please initiate online chat.. so we can proceed with discussion
i have a group of developer we are working 10 member in our team as well as testing we are not a company all 10 friends are working together i am ready a take a interview you can call me so i will tell you the time