Patient Portal: Patient enters his/her details through UI & the data should be stored in database server. This application needs to work in offline mode which means when the internet connection is off the data should be stored in the system and get back to the database when the internet connection is available through a synchronization button designed in UI forms.
- UI developed using HTML, Google app script.
- There should be 4 forms.
- Data stored in the local system in .CSV format. The record in .CSV file should automatically updated when another patient enter the details.
- Synchronization should be done using NodeJS or Python scripting.
- Forms should be placed in the local server GULP web-server
- JDBC to connect to the database