- I have images that I want to serve in my website and in my mobile app. The images that I have are not in the same quality, aspect ratio and resolution. Some could be 4x3, 3x4, square-ish in shape or of weird aspect ratio.
- I need the image to be in the appropriate quality and aspect ratio/sizes/direction for the different screen sizes (web and mobile apps)
What I need:
I need a program that does the following
- Select and read a directory and it's subdirectory for images
- For each image, the program needs to optimize and resize the image for web and mobile viewing and save the optimized images in the directory where the original image resides.
- Upload the original and optimized images to Amazon S3 and stores the paths of the S3 images to a file(The program will read a config file for the Amazon S3 key)
- For images that are of weird aspect ratio, I'd like to have a UI that allows me to crop those images by dragging a fixed box (think of it as a fixed aspect ratio box/frame) around the image, then the program will optimize those cropped images after I click a button and save them. The program will then show the next weird aspect ratio image for me to repeat the process or allow me to skip if needed, and I should be able to do this easily .
- New images will be added after a future date, so when I re-run the program on the same directory and it should not optimize those images that have already been processed previously. That means it should only optimize need images added.
- For the fixed boxes for cropping weird aspect ratio images, I'm thinking of 3 sizes (4x3, 3x4 and 4x4) for serving on mobile phone and web apps. You can advise on this.
- You also need to advise the html and css code for serving the appropriate images for the different screen sizes for optimization when serving the page.
- You should also know the best format for displaying images on web and mobile, and the platform restrictions with the fallback plan.
- Assume the images I have are in jpeg, png and gif formats.
Language for the program:
- I'm comfortable with C# or python desktop app or even a nodejs app that I can serve in the cloud or run locally. This program should be easy to run and use.
- You will need to provide documentation on the installations and how I can run the system.
Frameworks I'm using (if info is useful to you)
- Using Angular 8 for the web app.
- Using Ionic 3/4 for the mobile app.
- Please only bid if you are experienced in image optimization for web and mobile apps (you know what standard aspect ratios to use and etc), and you can create the UI that I'm seeking.
- Please bid and state the language that you will be using to build the program.
- Provide any projects you have done before.
I will provide further details of the project such as directory to save and etc when you are awarded the project.