I am looking to hire a writer to work with me long term!
Here are the baseline requirements:
1) You MUST be well versed in the internet marketing niche!
If I ask you to write an email series about list building it should be no problem for you. Or if I hand you a series of 30 PLR emails about affiliate marketing and ask you to rewrite them in my voice you should be able to do that without a second thought. If you don't immediately know what list building or internet marketing are then you shouldn't bother applying, this is NOT for you!
2) You must be good at rewriting with great casual american english. You will be provided with TONs of pre-written material that I need re-written into coherent connected pieces of content that all sound like they came from the same person. I don't care what your native tongue is but you've got to be able to write like an american on your FIRST draft. Im hiring you to replace me, if you can't write like me then please don't bother applying, this is NOT for you!
3) You must check your own work! I don't want to hire an editor to watch over you, if you don't take quality seriously this is NOT for you!
4) You must understand sales oriented copywriting. Everything you write will have a conversion goal of some sort at it's core. Whether you are helping me sell a product via email, or writing an informative blog post that casually recommends a product or service, its ALL sales. If you haven't read books by the top direct response comp writers, this is NOT for you!
Ok are all the bad writers scared off? If you are still here then this just might be a great fit!
But the question remains how do we find out if you are a good fit?
To that end we are going to do a test task together!
Follow these instructions:
1) Send me a message about your favorite copywriting book telling me why you like it in 1-2 sentences.
2) Include your hourly, weekly, and monthly full time rates
3) Bid on the time it would take you to complete this test project:
- I will provide you with a blog post, you will re-rwite it into a 500-1000 word version, with a recommendation for my product woven into the content and a new but similar title.
- You will then write an email promoting that blog post I could send to my list.
- And a facebook ad I could run to promote the post
^ this is the work you should be bidding on, make sure to make your rate competitive, if you try to charge a high price for this test task I won't hire you for the long term work. For a skill writer this should be quick and easy taking 1-2 hours.
If you haven't read this all carefully please don't bid!
But if you have read it all and think this position might be a good fit for you I look forward to getting your bid. I have TONS of work and will be hiring you long term if you are a good match!
I look forward to working with you,
4 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Hi, I can deliver high quality content with quick turnaround. Kindly, message me for any further inquiries or award me the project to get started right away. Thanks!