Project Requirements are as following but not limited to:-
350 Quality back links
1) Keywords Search/Selection (10 keywords ).
2) Off page seo
3) 2 quality articles written 450 words each one ( to be approved by employer)
4) 2 posts for SMO in FaceBook, Twitter, G+ and Instagram.( to be approved by employer)
5) To submit/list my website in Dmoz directory.
6) All the provided links must have spam score NOT more than 3.
7) Only White hat work accepted/ manual submission with unique writing contents for each link.
8) Weekly report: ( on Wed) includes the quality parameters of each link (DA, PA, Spam Score, PR, Do follow/ No follow & LIS). Approval of reports by owner is subjected to the work quality. keyword ranking in google must be included every week. ( 50 quality back links/week)
9) All Links must be with proper Anchor text ( keywords) to the right landing page.
10) All Links must be Do follow links with high LIS (> 30%), DA & PA.
11) To provide 5 educational & governmental back links in every weekly report.
12) At least 20% to be from local back links & the best competitors back links ( competitor spy).
13) All links must be from Blogging, web 2.0, wikipedia, Squidoo, post , local back links, press release, with good quality contents.
14) To Keep the spam score of the website low.
15) Must show ranking improvements at least the first 50 position in google in the agreed key words before the end of the project.
16) Social booking marking, directories, image sharing, search engines & classified back links are not accepted.
17) All links must be from new domains that my website does not have link there.
18) All reports to be in Xls or word format.
19) Only smart, experienced and hard worker freelancer are accepted. 24/7 support.
20) DA, PA , Trust Flow & Citation flow must be increased in my website before the end of the project.
21) the above terms are prevail any other terms including in the chat unless both parties agreed on something has a benefit to the employer.
Milestone to be released at the completion of the above project requirements