We provide eCommerce software to small and medium sized businesses since 1995, so our users can sell their products online.
We need help to regularly release our newsletter, to improve our Facebook presence and to convince influencers to write about our solutions
The newsletter must cover eCommerce related topics including selling online, SEO, marketing, customer interaction as well as common issues that affect you when running a small business, such as covered for example on [login to view URL] (minus the wellness stuff). You may have to interviews users of our solutions or write up new services or functions.
We are looking for a friendly, nicely flowing writing style, not too technical, which our users can relate to. They are not eCommerce experts.
It must sound like the advice a good friend with experience would provide, if you’d ask for it. Without using all the big words or sounding overly technical.
Our customers want solutions for problems and advice which helps them deal with their business and their life.
You will also have to research SEO keywords for specific topics and work them into your story – or use provided SEO keywords – without making the text awkward to read. The story and advice are more important.
We are planning to push out the newsletter fortnightly, possibly weekly, usually with two or so stories and may be some simple tips and quotes.
We must also strengthen Facebook presence with regular postings, meaning you need experience in helping us do that as well.
We are looking for a switched on and pro-active writer who can help us get our newsletter out regularly by
1. Creating publishing plan and calendar complete with topics
2. Writing / and organizing good content
3. Organizing translations
4. Communicate with influencers
5. Post regular content on Facebook (multiple times each week)
6. Help improve our Facebook presence.
You must have
1. experience with the required topics
2. the demonstrated ability to write in a style matching our requirements
3. track history managing newsletters or other publications
4. speak and write English fluently like a native speaker and be familiar with the vernacular used in the Western English speaking world
We regard this as a part-time position with a monthly fixed contract wage.