We are a young, fashion forward marketing firm with a strong focus on the aesthetics industry (plastic surgeons and medical spas) and seeking an impeccably organized, skilled, and detail-oriented internet marketing coordinator to join our expanding team.
Within our organization, the goal of our internet marketing manager (Marketing Strategist) is to produce outstanding results and increased exposure both for our own business, and for our client base by leveraging SEO, pay-per-click advertising and social media.
As an innovative marketer, you find satisfaction in designing, adjusting and monitoring strategists to optimize performance - in fact, people even tell you that you're great at trying out new ideas, and reviewing data. You work best in an environment with clear standards and like to document procedures.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a "superstar" Marketing Strategist (PPC/SEO) who would thrive in a position that includes:
1) Establishing and developing systems to refine current internet marketing procedures, both within our organization and for our small business clients.
2) Develop and execute digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media / Email Marketing) plans both internally and for our clients in close collaboration with marketing team members
3) Monitor all relevant data (Google Analytics, Facebook insights, LinkedIn, etc.) to provide tangible feedback while suggesting areas and strategies for improvement
4) On occasion, educate, train and/or troubleshoot for our clients in regards to their Google Analytics accounts and progress/metrics as they relate to SEO campaigns.
5) Occasionally represent our company at trade events both locally and across North America, with expenses to be paid by company.
1) 2-4 years in a digital marketing or SEO/PPC position, ideally in an agency environment.
2) Impeccable organization skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple accounts and tight deadlines simultaneously
3) Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with a highly courteous, energetic phone demeanor
4) A proven track record of dependability and follow-through, both in a client environment as well as within an organization
5) Strong familiarity with SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. Experience with Infusionsoft, 1ShoppingCart and Aweber would be considered a strong asset.
6) Ability to work independently from a home office environment, with minimal noise or distractions during daytime hours.
A BRIEF WORD ON OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
As an expanding company with an ever-changing work environment, we are seeking someone who is eager to grow with us and play a key role in our growth. At times, this may mean adapting to new opportunities and responsibilities. We pride ourselves on a "zero entitlement" company culture and if you are the type of person who often finds yourself saying "that's not my role", we wish to respectfully inform you that indeed, this role is not for you.