I require design and development of an iPhone application where you can select a team (e.g. football team) or sporting event (Olympics) and it puts all the relevant fixtures (for the games selected), along with details (including venue, time, etc) into the iPhone's built in calendar. The app would allow you to select if you want reminders before the events occur.
I would like the price for completed design, development and successful upload and approval to Apple. I would like the app made ASAP and will be supplying detailed requirements once I get an idea on costs.
A more detailed requirement list has now been added (see below). If you have questions, please get in touch.
[url removed, login to view] requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
requirements added 09/10/11
Requirements Doc for iPhone app - Sports iCalendar
1. There should be a 'back end' administration page which allows secure login to a website where;
1. You can add, amend, delete teams, events, fixtures, locations and event times.
2. Once a change is made on the website, it should be reflected in the iPhone app. If a user already has an event in the iPhone calendar, they should receive a push notification (if opted in) that allows them to accept which updates the iPhone calendars (inc. team, event, fixture, location and time)
3. The user should be allowed to upload an image of each event/team which will be shown in the iPhone app as a thumbnail
4. The site should allow the administrator to add/amend/delete details in the following fields; team, event, location, fixture, time/date, details (bigger field required for text input)
2. The app developer should be able to provide secure hosting services where this online web app will be kept
3. The iPhone app requires full design (to include all icons, images and an app icon) and development
4. The iPhone app should allow the user to enter the app and see a list of sporting events and teams. Each event/team should have a thumbnail image next to it.
5. The first row at the top of the iPhone app should allow the user to search for an event or team (similar to the search bar in the 'contacts' for the iPhone). When a user is typing in the search, it should filter the results below dependant on what is typed in. Users can browse for events by searching by either city, sport, date OR they can search for specific text strings.
6. User should be allowed to scroll through the list of teams/events, in a similar view to the iPhone contacts page.
7. The team or event should be taken from the list that is added (or otherwise) on the website (in point 1. above)
8. When a team or event is selected, it takes you through to a summary screen, which has details of the team/event. The user can then select whether they would like to select individual fixtures or an entire season/event (e.g. cycling for the Olympics 2012 or Chelsea home and away fixture for the 2011/12 season). A prompt then comes up where it asks if the user wants to add the fixtures/details to their iPhone calendar. If yes, it then transfers the details to the iPhones inbuilt calendar. It should also allow the user to select if they want reminders (an hour before the event, 2, 3, 4 hours, 24 hours or a 'custom' amount before the event/fixture).
9. User should have the ability to remove all events that have been added to the calendar in one go through the app.
10. When the user logs in, it gives a prompt page with details on what the app does and how it should be used. It should also include 'contact us' details for users to submit requests for their amateur leagues to be added.