Create a simple iMacros (or similar) script to perform browser logging in using a csv file
I would like a simple iMacros (or similar) automated browser script written, which can perform several attempts at entering a username and password at the login of a website . I would like the script to be able to read off a CSV file/s containing the usernames and passwords. Here is the script steps:
1) Visit a website (the URL will be pre-written in the script but instructions should be given on where this URL can be changed as and when appropriate)
2) Enter the username in the username field on the visited website. Again this will be pre-written and instructions should be given on how and where the username/s can be changed as necessary before the script is run. Ideally the username or list of usernames will be in a separate csv file or in the same csv file as the password list but in a separate column.
3) Enter the password in the password field on the visited website (for this, a list of passwords contained in a csv or similar file will be read by the script. So if there is a list of 10 passwords, password 1 will be read from the csv file and entered). Instructions should also be given on how and where this csv file list can be changed.
4) The `enter' (or similar) function on the website will be pressed so that the login attempt is run.
5) The script will loop back to step 2) above and if there is only one username in the list, then the script will use this one. If there is more than one username, then the script will use the second username on the list.
6) The script will then repeat step 3) but use the next password from the csv file list
7) Step 4) will be repeated.
and so on.
I would also like the ability to amend the timing of the script so it can run e.g. several times per second or every 10 seconds etc. Even better would be to be able to set the script to run say 20 times, then pause for 20 minutes, then run another 20 times and so on.
What I am after is the basic script (with timing enhancements) but instructions on how I can switch the csv file content, the URL address and username/s, plus how I can alter the timing as each of my test websites will be different. Final note: I don't mind which browser or version is used for this script.
Payment will be made promptly on successful completion of this project.
Bidders please tell me what experience you have and why you believe you can do this job. I am open to negotiating on the price too. Many thanks for your interest.
Hello, My name is Loucas and i have more than 8 years experience in web scrapping using imacros tool. I can deliver you high quality outcome and of course i can help you if anything else is needed
8 freelancers are bidding on average £19 for this job
hi there, i'm a senior python developer with +5 years of experience, i've read your description well, i can write you this script using python-selenium, i can work immediately, please contact. regards.
I have already created a similar script and I can modify it with a graphical user interface to meet your requirements. You can check the project code at [login to view URL]