This is an existing and fully functional enterprise application to which I have to add some features and fix some bugs.
No www, internet access, used only on enterprise lan network.
- Development on dedicated VPS server.
I have implemented a login page in my angular application, making use of a simple API call to check the correctness of username and password entered by the user. I have however bypassed the use of a jwt token, which I would like to add now. While the frontend is almost ok, I think we have to work on the backend part. I have already installed the npm package “jsonwebtoken” on nodejs.
What i would like
- JWT and expiration timestamp back to the client in the HTTP Response body and stored on Local Storage. Or suggest you, a best practice.
- Error Message if authentication fails.
- Put the username of authenticated user in navigation bar .
2) Add column filter in table
3) Find a more efficient solution for drag and drop lines/rows.
It is likely that if I remain satisfied with the work you do, I will ask for further more complex and remunerative developments.
More detailed information in the attached file.
19 freelancers are bidding on average €52 for this job
Hello there, I would like to know more about your project, I actually work with JWT token in an app of my company. Chat me and lets talk about, Hope to talk to you. Regards, Diego !
I handled multiple projects in my career. To be genuine this is my first project as freelancer. You no need to pay a single rupee if i don't deliver your project before your mentioned date.