I want to have the code for a webpage that is HTML5 compatible.
Web page should
1) allow me to drag and drop a file that matches a pre-approved list of extensions (e.g. .CSV or .XLS)
2) prompt the user for confirmation
3) save file in local directory
4) run a local (python) script to process the file and provide parameters such as the filename that was uploaded. (I have that script already)
5) wait until script has finished running and display response obtained from Python
If you need a model for how (a) should look like, refer to *[login to view URL]*
The code must run on IIS v.8 or newer.
Please let me know when you can have this done?
25 freelancers are bidding on average $474 for this job
Hi, I have a lot of experience drag and drop html5 development. I've read your project description carefully. I can show you my previous work. Let's chat more in detail about your project. Thanks.
Hi. I have review your project description. I have full experiences in HTML5 Development. I am very interested in your project and also ready to start work immediately. Hoping for your soon Reply. Thank You Regard.