[login to view URL] is a diagram maker website. The source code is available in Github. [login to view URL] is based on mxGraph whose source code is available on Github as well.
I need to tweak the website to my need. The major ones are listed below :
1. The site has a facility to add 'property' e.g. you can create properties like empId, empName, empDesignation etc. to any shape say a rectangle. To do this, one needs to select the shape, go to 'Arrange' tab on the right pane, click on 'Edit data' and then create properties. I need them to be accessible directly in the right pane (not via 'edit data' button).
[login to view URL] shape which is taken on the drawing paper comes with empty properties. I need a specific set of properties to be attached to the shape. e.g. rectangle will have properties A, B and C. A triangle will have D, E F and G etc.
3. The [login to view URL] portal should work within my website. So, if I select any diagram (XML/JSON) in my website then the [login to view URL] should directly open the specified diagram.
4. + One/two minor things on the similar lines.
1. [login to view URL] : [login to view URL]
2. mxGraph : [login to view URL]
Payment will be on the milestone basis. If we have 6 total requirements, we will divide the bid amount by 6 and I'll pay you the milestone for every task delivered. There will not be 'initial milestone' to start the project. We'll decide the task priorities before the work starts.
Each delivery needs to be a ZIP file containing full source code and a small document explaining what changes have been made.