Casita is a US-based technology consulting and web engineering company.
Our client has one Umbraco instance running two websites. Their Umbraco is on version 6.1.6 and we need to update to it version 8.0. Additionally, we need to set-up a code repository, a staging environment, and implement a security certificate. Our initial discovery concluded that we'll need new, 8.0-compatible solutions for Forms and SmartBlog, which we'll need an Engineer to implement. Our initial discovery indicated customization to the site was minimal. We'll need to resolve all issues with the site caused by the upgrade. Also in scope will be to resolve these known issues:
* Remove trailing `;` as it is causing an error on all pages. Error parsing a meta element's content: ';' is not a valid key-value pair separator. Please use ',' instead.
* Add favicon to address a 404 error.
* Update the XML sitemap to use a new schema.
* Remove the "Share Tool" link in the mobile menu.
* Install Diplo Trace Log Viewer package.
The successful engineer will work with a Project Manager, Systems Analyst, and Quality Assurance tester to complete the project.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $4165 for this job