I have an idea using a Garmin watch, so I want to see how much general interest there is for Garmin development.
My prototype idea has two parts:
1 - Draw an arrow (using xml, not an img) based on
2 - Bluetooth Low Energy Comma Separated value(s)
- Compass must update based on Garming internal compass
- Arrow must follow/dynamically updated based on compass movement (stay at heading value until updated by BLE CSV value)
- Arrow must dynamically update based on BLE/CSV value
- CSV value must support 3 values: int, double and string
- Must be watch app, or widget? (Not watch face)
- Must use Eclipse ConnectIQ plug-in and provided Garmin Simulator
- Must support round watches
Uploaded image shows:
1 - Default image with compass pointing North and initial arrow from CSV.
2 - Rotated compass, still with initial arrow from CSV.
3 - Shows updated arrow heading value from CSV. Compass hasn't changed from image 2, but could.